Fold Sculpting in Blender, Part 1
Intermediate, Theory, Practical
During this class we explore the brushes and techniques available in Blender to sculpt and retouch folds on a garment exported from Marvelous Designer. We can break the sculpting workflow in four distinct steps: The cleaning pass, the sculpting pass, the texturing pass and the alpha stamping pass. This class covers the first two of those four steps and the next classes will cover steps three and four. Today we talk in detail of:
- How to clean a marvelous designer garment prior to sculpting.
- What brushes to use and not to use to sculpt folds in Blender.
- How to quickly add details using Blender’s 3d noises.
- How to tell memory wrinkles apart from dynamic wrinkles and how to sculpt them.
- How to add puckers around seams.
Watch for Free