Website will go down for approximately 15 minutes for a planned upgrade at 10pm Eastern Time tonight. We're switching the video host!

Cyberpunk Haircut

by Laura Gallagher


This futuristic hair is meant for use in a current/next-gen game, standing at 70k triangles. It combines several styles, ranging from patterned buzz cut, short fringe to shoulder-length hair. It features a mix of braids, straight hair and dreadlocks.

This shirt and all included data can be used to:
  • Study the structure of a high-quality real-time groom,
  • Act as a quality target for your own hair assets,
  • Use as-is or modified for use in a commercial product (with a minimum price of 150 USD),
  • All data from the cards to the textures can be used separately for your creation projects.

Included Files

  • The Maya file, three separate .fbx meshes for the card, the cap, the accessories, and the textures for the final haircut and accessories,
  • three versions of hair WIPs including: maya files, .fbx meshes and textures,
  • UE4 scene including all the hair meshes and 5 hair color shader variations.

About Us

This haircut is the creation of Andreea Scubli. 85% of the money you pay goes to her directly. The other 15% goes to Outgang to cover payment processing fees, web hosting fees, marketing and to generate a small profit for Outgang.

Included Files:




Maya 2019


Enter your amount: $

(min 20.00$ USD)

Spend a minimum of 150$ to acquire a commercial licence
A non-transferrable, royalty-free licence to use this product by employees of entities such as game, vfx or outsourcing studios or for use by freelancers and contractual employees working for a client.
for this product.

Outgang's refund policy
If you are dissatisfied for any reason with your subscription, contact us within 7 days of signing up at and ask for a refund.
Mentorships can be cancelled before the first session has happened for a full refund minus a 50 USD processing fee.
Sales are final for downloable products and cannot be refunded.