Retopology in Blender, Part 2
This video is the second part of our retopology in Blender series of classes. It is a practical demonstration of how to go about creating the mask of the face. We cover:
- Where to place edge loops and poles for best deformation.
- The importance of keeping polygons square and uniformly spreading vertices.
- In-depth demonstration of how to use the BSurfaces addon and annotations to generate topology.
- In-depth use of the Polybuild tool and other modelling tools.
- How to solve complex topological challenges.
This content is reserved for members.