Retopology in Blender, Part 1
This video is the first part of our retopology in Blender series of classes. During this class we cover all the important tools that you need to know to be able to retopologize a head, or anything else for that matter. In this class we cover:
- How and why to decimate a high poly prior to retopology.
- The Blender built-in plugins such as BSurfaces that are important for retopology.
- How to use the Annotate tool to quickly start the retopology.
- The Blender modelling tools and techniques that are useful in the case of retopology.
- How to properly relax and space vertices.
This class is reserved for members.