Vertex Painting in Blender
Intermediate, Theory, Practical
Let’s cover all the basics necessary to do vertex painting using Blender 3.3 or later. Here’s what’s covered in this class:
- In-depth exploration of the Paint, Smear, Color Filter and Mask by Color paint brushes.
- The different strokes and noises at our disposal to modify our brush stroke.
- All the important brush settings to paint organic albedos.
- Importing and using alphas on our brushes.
- Skin color theory and common skin tones.
- Using and saving color swatches and color palettes.
This content is reserved for members